My Hobbies

                                                              






Hi everyone, it's me again Mary Jane Bacaresas, I was born on August 18, 2008. My hobby is playing chess, I started my hobby when I was 6 years old. Playing chess helps me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Many people have heard the saying, "A minute to learn, a lifetime to master." And yes it is true because Chess is truly a game that takes a lifetime to master. For me, chess is more than a game, it is a philosophy. From playing chess, I learned that persistence pays off in the end. Victory at the chess board depends upon on my skill at analyzing complicated positions for numerous hours a day, success in the real world remains possible on my ability to plan ahead and think for the long term.

* Chess is a simple game with complicated meaning

Technology is making chess more complicated, which is why we should play it. No other game starts off so simple and ends up being one of the most popular board games in the world. Chess is worth playing to admire its simplicity, but it is also extremely complicated due to growing interest and technologies.

This is the reason why there are stronger and stronger world champions and candidates matches. The more advanced computers there are, the more complicated chess becomes. We have reached a point where some lines are too deep for us to calculate, so we have to memorize them. 


      -   I hope this makes you rethink why chess is a beautiful game, and why it is a game worth playing.













Mga Komento

Kilalang Mga Post